Eligibility For PMEGP new enterprises (Units)
1. Any individual, above 18 years of age
2. There will be no income ceiling for assistance for setting up projects under PMEGP.
3. For setting up of project costing above Rs.10 lakh in the Manufacturing sector and above Rs. 5 lakhs in the Service/ Business sector, the beneficiaries should possess at least VIII standard pass educational qualification.
4. Assistance under the scheme is available only for new viable projects sanctioned specifically under the PMEGP.
5. Existing Units and the units that have already availed any Government Subsidy (under PMRY, REGP, PMEGP,CMEGP or any other scheme of Government of India or State Government) are not eligible.
6. Projects without Capital Expenditure (Term Loan) are not eligible.
7. Cost of Land can not be covered under the project cost.
8. All Implementing Agencies (KVIC, KVIB, DIC and Coir Board) can process applications in both rural as well as urban areas.
9. Applicant should possess valid Aadhaar Number.
10. Applicant shall give his/her consent to authenticate demographic details such as Aadhaar number, Name, Gender, Date of Birth and Mobile number from UIDAI server.